Are You in Need of Services?

Homeless Services Continuum of Care (CoC) Leads

If you are experiencing homelessness or at risk of, please contact your nearest CoC for assistance​.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Maryland 2-1-1

Another option is to call Maryland 2-1-1. You can call toll free from any phone. Call specialists are trained to assist people faced with housing needs, utility shutoffs, family crisis, financial, legal, employment and other issues. You can call 211 or visit:

Are you experiencing domestic violence or sexual abuse in your housing situation?

If you are experiencing a Domestic Violence or trafficking situation, please find local support services in your area here. If you are a survivor or rape or sexual assault, you can find support services in your local area here.

Resources for Veterans​

The Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs has identified local county resources for veterans and their families. A number of counties in Maryland have local veterans commissions, work groups and councils which are designed to support constituents in specific regions of the State. If your County provides local services to military service members and veterans, and you do not see your commission or council represented, please contact the Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs at 410-260-3838.

Baltimore City Street Card

If you are seeking services in Baltimore city, take a look at this Street Card for the address and phone number for the shelters, meal providers and day resource centers in the city. This street card is updated annually by the Mayor’s office for Human Services.​​​​​​